Onandi Lowe - International Soccer Player
• Born Onandi Lowe in 1974
• Also known as “Nandi”
• Best known as a prolific forward.
• Scored 27 goals in 65 international appearances and was known as a free-kick specialist.
•Caribbean Cup winner: 1998
• Appeared at the 1998 FIFA World Cup Lowe played the entire 90 minutes in an historic win over Japan (2-1), as well as the opening loss to Croatia (3-1).
• A-League champion: 2000 with Rochester Raging Rhinos
• Football League Third Division champion: 2002–03 with Rushden & Diamonds (hitting 49 goals in 90 league games for the club).
• Also played for the following teams/clubs, Harbour View, Montreal Impact (Canadian), Richmond Kickers (American), Kansas City Wizards (American), Port Vale (English) and Coventry City (England).
• Arrested in 2005 by British Police on drug charges. He was later cleared of the charges, dismissed for lack of evidence
• Arrested and charged in St Catherine in December 2007 for possession of marijuana for which he paid a small fine.
• Played for Portmore United, Miami FC, and Arnett Gardens before he retired in 2008.
• His son, Damian Lowe, following in his father's footsteps played at Camperdown High School and for Harbour View in Jamaica before coming to the US to play at the University of Hartford and Reading United, one of the top feeder clubs in the PDL.
• After three years at the University of Hartford, Damian was drafted eighth in the MLS Super Draft in 2014, one of three Jamaicans chosen in the first ten selections.
Rachel Stuart - Former Ms Jamaica Universe
Terror Fabulous - Popular 90s Deejay
Jody Annne Maxwell - Spelling Bee Champian
• Born Jody-Anne Maxwell in 1986
• Winner of the 1998 Scripps National Spelling Bee at age twelve.
• Made history as the first non-American to win the competition.
• Maxwell qualified for the Scripps competition by winning Jamaica's National Spelling Bee Championship that same year.
• Her sister Janice Maxwell had also won Jamaica's National Spelling Bee Championship in 1990.
• Later went on to host the local Jamaican program The KFC Quiz Show.
• Was a contestant on Nickelodeon's game show “Figure it Out” in 1998.
Nadine Sutherland - Child Superstar & Musical Icon